Head of Laboratory - Dr.Sci.(Techn.), Prof. Alexander V.Smirnov - intelligent configuration management of manufacturing systems. firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Staff - 14 members and 3 Post-graduate students
Dr.Sci.(Tech.) Vasily V.Popovich - object oriented modeling theory for decision making email@example.com
Cand.Sci.(Techn.) Oleg Yu.Gusikhin – schedule and control methods for manufacturing systems
Cand.Sci.(Techn.) Anatoliy S.Kulinich – object-oriented information environments for decision making
Cand.Sci.(Techn.) Leonid B.Sheremetov – modeling and control of complex systems
Cand.Sci.(Techn.) Vladimir M.Shpakov - hybrid dynamic systems modeling and simulation for purpose of production processes control system software design,. firstname.lastname@example.org
MS in Electronic. Michael. P.Pashkin – internet-based technologies for group decision support systems email@example.com
MS in Electronic. Irina O.Rakhmanova – group decision making for quality evaluation of organization and technical solution. firstname.lastname@example.org
MS in Math. Anna V.Pankova – information technologies for knowledge management. email@example.com
Chief Programmer - Tatyana V.Levashova – Information technologies to knowledge management. firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmer. Tatyana B.Smetyukh – Internet-technologies for information presentation. email@example.com
Nikolai G.Shilov - Methods and Tools for Virtual Enterprises Configuring. firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael V.Shpakov – Modeling and Simulation of Business Processes.
St.Petersburg State Technical University:
Department of Economics and Management
Computer Technologies for Economics (A.Smirnov)
Computer Science and Programming (V.Shpakov)
St.Petersburg State Electrical Engineering University:
Department Research Automation
Methods and Models for Decision Making Support in Manufacturing (A.Smirnov)
The International Conference on Life Cycle Approaches to Production Systems: Management, Control, Supervision (ASI’99), Leuven, Belgium, 1999 – Smirnov A.
The 14th IFAC World Congress (IFAC’99), Beijing, China, Pergamon Press, July, 1999 – Smirnov A.
The First International Workshop of Central and Eastern Europe on Multi-agent Systems (CEEMAS’99), St.Petersburg, June, 1999 – Smirnov A.
The 5th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising ICE’99, The Hague, The Netherlands, 1999 – Smirnov A.
The 9th European Doctoral Summer School in Technology Management, Enschede, the Netherlands, August 16-28, 1999 – Chilov N.
The2nd Meeting on the COPERNICUS project AMETMAS, St.Petersburg, May, 1999 – Smirnov A., Shpakov V., Pashkin M., Rakhmanova I., Shpakov M.
Sixth International Conference on ADVANCED COMPUTER SYSTEMS, Szczecin, Poland, November, 1999 – Shpakov V.
Organisation with the University of Patras (Greece) of the 2nd Meeting of the Network of Excellence AMETMAS-NOE entitled “Advanced Information Technologies of Modern Manufacturing Systems” (AMETMAS-NOE: Network of Excellence in Advanced Methodologies and Tools of Manufacturing Systems), supported by the EC Copernicus Program, St.Petersburg, May, 1999.
Shpakov V. – participating in the exhibition ORBIT’99 “Computers and Connection”, Basel, Switzerland
Shpakov V. – modeling of hybrid dynamic systems, scientific visit in Technical University of Schezin (Poland), Department of computer science, within the framework of agreement about research cooperation
Smirnov A. – visiting-professor , the University of Michigan (USA)
Gusikhin O. – Project Manager in area of plant automation, Ford Motor Company (USA)
Koulinitch A. – Visiting Professor of the Post Graduate Department of the Technological University of Mixteca (Mexico)
Sheremetov L. – Visiting Professor of the Post Graduate Department of the National Technical Institute (Mexico)
Membership in International Societies
Smirnov A. - Member of Advisory Committee of the International Journal of Agile Manufacturing (USA) and Journal on Design Automation (Department of Computers and Computer Science of the Russian Academy of Science, Russia).
Smirnov A. – Russian Federation Government Scientific Scholarship in Computer Science for 1997-2000; Medal of the Order "For services before Fatherland" of the 2nd degree.
Design, management and control of manufacturing systems: decision making support systems, discrete-events systems, object-oriented data bases, corporate knowledge management.
1. The corporate knowledge management technology for decision-making information support in enterprise re-engineering and virtual enterprise configuration was developed [1 – 9, 11-13]. This technology appears as a group of applications for MS Windows and is based on the following technologies: reusable ontology-oriented knowledge management; object-relational data models; reusable templates.
2. The situation approach to business process co-ordination was proposed. A prototype of a computer environment for business process control and co-ordinate systems simulation was worked out. The environment is based on the situation approach realisation . It enables to create and run simulation models of multilevel processes and of their control and co-ordinate systems. The environment means make it possible to specify mutual co-ordination of processes of one and adjacent levels.
3. The new version of the system of organisation and technical solutions quality evaluation by experts’ group with Internet-based user interface is developed.
4. A conception of object-oriented modelling of an environment for theoretical map base representation was proposed .Data base structure of an geographic information systems data bank was worked out. An analysis of decision making processes in situation presentation systems was carried out.
1. Smirnov A.V., Sheremetov L.B. Agents Interfaces in Multicomponent CAD-Systems. Design Automation, 1999 (in Russian)
2. Smirnov A. Virtual Enterprise Configuring: Ontilogies for Decision Making Support. Proceedings of the International Conference on Life Cycle Approaches to Production Systems: Management, Control, Supervision (ASI’99), Leuven, Belgium, 1999, pp. 5.5 – 5.6.
3. Smirnov A. and Chilov N. Management Decision Making Models and Tools for Estimating Strategic Objectives of Virtual Enterprise Participants. Proceedings of the International Conference on Life Cycle Approaches to Production Systems: Management, Control, Supervision (ASI’99), Leuven, Belgium, 1999, pp. 5.10 – 5.11.
4. Smirnov A. Virtual Enterprise Configuration Management. Proceedings of the 14th IFAC World Congress (IFAC’99), Beijing, China, Pergamon Press, vol. A, July 1999, pp.337-342.
5. Banerjee SK and Smirnov A. Manufacturing Management and Manufacturing Strategy: an Agent-based Support System. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Production Management (IEPM’99), Glasgow, July 12-15, 1999, pp. 453—463. ISBN 2-930294-03-5(Set).
6. Smirnov A. Agent-Based Knowledge Management for Concurrent Enterprise Configuring. Proceedings of the First International Workshop of Central and Eastern Europe on Multi-agent Systems (CEEMAS’99), St. Petersburg, Russia, June 1999, pp. 256—269.
7. Smirnov A.V., Sheremetov L.B. Component Integration Framework for Manufacturing Systems Re-Engineering Based in Agents and Objects. International Journal of Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Elsevier, North-Holland, 27(1-2), 1999, pp.77—89.
8. Smirnov A. DESO: GDSS for Virtual Enterprise Configuration Management. The Concurrent Enterprise in Operation: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising ICE’99, The Hague, The Netherlands, 1999, pp. 21—28.
9. Smirnov A. Constraint & Agent-Based Environment for Configuration Management of Manufacturing Systems. Studies in Informatics and Control, Informatics and Control Publications, Bucharest, vol. 8, No 1, March 1999, pp. 19—25.
10. Shpakov Vladimir, Alexander Smirnov, Oleg Zaikin. An approach and an environment for hybrid dynamic system simulation. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Advanced Computer Systems, 18-19 November 1999, pp. 147 – 152.
11. Chilov N. New Information Technologies in Configuration of Virtual Enterprises. Information Technologies and Intelligent Methods. St.Petersburg: SPIIRAS, 1999. No. 3. P. 212 – 219 (in Russian)
12. Turbin P., Chilov N. Principles of implementation of the object-oriented decision support system. Information Technologies and Intelligent Methods. St.Petersburg: SPIIRAS, 1999. No. 3. P. 229 – 235 (in Russian)
13. Chilov N: Management Decision-Making Models And Tools For Estimating Strategic Objectives Of Virtual Enterprise Participants. Proceedings of the 9th European Doctoral Summer School in Technology Management. Enschede, the Netherlands, August 16-28, 1999.