1. C.Chandra, S.Kumar, and A.V.Smirnov. E-Management of Scalable Cooperative Supply Chains: Conceptual Modeling and Information Technologies. Special Issue of Human Systems Management Journal, IOS Press, Netherlands, vol. 20, No 2, 2001. - pp. 83-94.
2. A.Smirnov. Profile-Based Configuring of Knowledge Supply Networks in the Global Business Information Environment// Proceedings of 2001 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics “e-Systems and e-Man for Cybernetics in Cyberspace”, Tucson, Arizona, October 2001. – pp.977-982.
3. A.Smirnov, M.Pashkin, N.Chilov, and T. Levashova. Ontology Management in Multi-Agent System for Knowledge Logistics// Proceedings of International Conferences on Info-tech & Info-net (ICII’2001), Beijing, China, Oct.29 - Nov.1, 2001, paper #C36. – pp. 1-6.
4. A.Smirnov, M.Pashkin, N.Chilov, and T. Levashova. Multi-Agent Architecture for Knowledge Fusion from Distributed Sources// Proceedings of the Second International Workshop of Central and Eastern Europe on Multi-Agent Systems (CEEMAS’2001), Krakow, Poland, September, 2001. - pp.403-412 (The paper was selected for publication in the special issue of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer Verlag).
5. A.V.Smirnov. Profile-Based Configuring of Knowledge Supply Networks: Major Principles and Ontology Model// The Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Computer Science and Information technologies (CSIT’2001). Yangantau, Russia, September 21-26, 2001. –Vol.1, pp. 90-96.
6. A.Smirnov, M.Pashkin, N.Chilov, and T. Levashova. Major Principles of Knowledge Integration Systems// The Proceedings of the Congress on Artificial Intelligence in 21st Century. Divnomorskoe, Russia, September 2001. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2001, Vol. 1. - ń. 105-119. (in Russian).
7. C.Chandra and A.V.Smirnov. Virtual Supply Chain Management: Information Framework and Agreement Network Model// The Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design. London, Ontario, Canada, July 2001. – pp. 466-471.
8. A.V.Smirnov. Ontology-Drive Virtual Production Network Configuration: Concept and Constraint-Object-Oriented Knowledge Management// The Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS’2001). Setubal, Portugal, July 2001. Vol. 1. - pp. 345-352.
9. A.V.Smirnov. Knowledge Fusion in the Business Information Environment: Concept and Major Technologies// The Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE’2001). Bremen, Germany, June 2001. - pp. 273-276.
10. C.Chandra, N.G.Chilov and A.V.Smirnov. Generic Simulation Architecture for Supply Chain Modeling. // The Proceedings of the 15th European Simulation Multiconference (EMS’2001). Prague, Czech Republic, June 2001. – pp. 874-879.
11. C.Chandra and A.V.Smirnov. Information Support of Scalable Supply Chain Configuration: Generic Methodology and Reusable Knowledge Management// The Proceedings of the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress on Succeeding in the Alliance Game (SAE’2001 World Congress). Detroit, Michigan, March 2001. – SAE Technical Paper # 2001-01-0714 – pp. 1—7.
12. C.Chandra and A.V.Smirnov. Ontology-Drive Knowledge Integration for Consumer-Focused Smart Companies// The Proceedings of the Twelfth Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society (POM-2001). Orlando, Florida, March 2001.
13. C.Chandra and A.V.Smirnov and L.B. Sheremetov Agent Modeling for Information Management in a Supply Chain // The Proceedings of the Twelfth Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society (POM-2001). Orlando, Florida, March 2001.
14. A.V.Smirnov. Rapid Knowledge Fusion into the Scalable Infosphere: A Concept and Possible Manufacturing Applications // The Proceedings of the International NAISO Congress on Information Science Innovations (ISI’2001), Symposium on Intelligent Automated Manufacturing (IAM’2001), Dubai, U.A.E., March, 2001.
15. A.V.Smirnov and C.Chandra. Information Technologies in Supply Chain Management //Agile Manufacturing: 21st Century Competitive Strategy, Gunasekaran A. (Ed.). London, Elsevier Science Publishers, 2001. – pp. 437-461.
16. A.Barski, E.Michalewski, M.Pashkin, I.Rakhmanova, A.Smirnov. Application of Decision Support Tools in Organization Management// The Proceedings of the International Conference on Systems Sciences, Poland, Wroclawie, 2001, p.349 – 356.
17. A.A.Ermolenko, Y.A.Ivakin. Bases of Computer Interpretation of Natural-Science Theories in the Field of Information Security // The Second Interregional Conference on Information Security of Russian Regions (ISRR-2001), St.Petersburg, 2001. (in Russian)